As employee at LIFE you must update your own data and profile in the KU phone book
and in the LIFE Directory
You can follow the detailed guidelines in Danish "Telefonbogsprofil - ret den selv" or the short guidelines below.
Change your data in the LIFE Directory and the KU phone book
Some data are taken automatically from the Scanpas database, e.g. title, phone, email, department address, building and room. Contact your Section Secretary in case of changes.
Change your profile text and CV in the LIFE Directory
For updating you profile and CV in the LIFE Directory, you must log on through LIFE's employee portal.
- Click on "Log ind" in the top menue and choose "Login via CAS".
- Use your initials and password as when using your email.
- Click on "Rediger Min Profil" in the top menu.
- Do NOT copy and paste text directly from a Word file.
- Get rid of Word codes by pasting into notepad and copy the text from there.
- To save the new text click on "Gem profiltekst".
A link to your section homepage can be inserted through the Matrikel Administration. Please contact the departments Communications Officer.
You can follow the detailed guidelines in Danish "Billedet i telefonbogen - ret det selv" or in English "Change your profile photo". In brief: Log on to KUnet (Intranet of University of Copenhagen) with your KU username (3 letters + 3 digits). Select "Self Service/employees" and follow the menu to uploade your photo. It must be at least 180 x 180 pixels. Jpg, png og gif-files are OK. Make sure that the photo is a square. The photo that you upload to KUnet will also be used in the LIFE Directory.